Tuesday 29 November 2011

Investing explained well...

Well, wanted to write about the next candlestick pattern but just being lazy right now. My cousin is visiting me here in Singapore and we are watching www.bcci.tv for a delayed feed of India Vs West Indies one-dayer... what a harakiri by Indians.

Anyway, since I am not writing about candlestick pattern why not share ultimate secret of Stock Investing with you. So behold friends... all your questions and queries about investing are irrelevant and all you need is know this well kept and extremely guarded secret of stock markets.

This secret is exclusively bought to you by your friend... that is your's truly. Don't forget to thank me for this. Have a look at it here and let me know what you think of it.

Next post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment